VAM (Volume Airflow Meter) Refurbishment is a service that is useful for old or possibly damage units. It includes:
- Complete inner and outer cleaning (polishing and finishing options available!)
- Replacement of VAM PCB with brand-new circuit board.
- Full calibration (also available separately) and complete adjustment of all necessary components to return VAM to original operating specifications.
- Replace all wearable components and upgrade some fitting hardware to better alternatives (the Phillips-head screws notoriously strip very easily).
- Rewire any necessary connections with upgraded pure-copper wires.
This service is all-inclusive, includes all necessary parts, and will guarantee correct VAM operation (unless the unit has been damaged beyond repair). No hidden fees or surprise charges. If it cannot be repaired, you will be fully refunded (excluding any shipping costs we incur).
You can read more about VAMs on our WIKI here: https://wiki.sssquid.com/index.php/Volume_Airflow_Meter